Rack Mounting?

T-Top

Ok guys I have a question here - I have an audio interface and power conditioner which have holes in the corners.
Now I believe this is to make it mountable to some kind of rack

What kind of rack does this mount to - a server rack? Something specific to music production? (I bought the conditioner from a music store as well)

Where can I find one of these racks, and are there small ones that just hold a couple items? Here are pictures.

The corner covers of the audio interface pop off - I couldn't find a picture with the covers off.
http://c378.r78.cf3.rackcdn.com/Saffire-Pro-40.jpg
FurmanSound.com - Pro A/V Product - PL-8 C

They are the exact same width so I know they're meant to be on something... just not sure exactly what.

Last edited:
So you are looking for a 19" inch rack case (you can use a server rack, but in my experience these are either too big (as in too tall) or not deep enough.

So a rack case should do the trick.

Something like this

SKB RACK MOUNT ROAD CASE HARD PLASTIC USED GOOD SHAPE 10 SPACE UNIT | eBay although you will need to do your own search to find what is currently available

Or you could buy a pair of rack rails and custom build you own box

GRUBER Rack Rail Pair - 8 Rack Space | eBay

or you could buy something like this

Ultra Mixer Stand with 12-Space Rack - Adjustable | eBay

or this

BRAND NEW ON STAGE 12 SPACE EQUIPMENT RACK [2339] | eBay

or this

8 SPACE RACK STUDIO STAND MIXER EFFECT POWER AMP & MORE | eBay

Note that you will need to do your own searches in case these products have sold.

My preferred supplier is DBLittle.com but they are currently doing website upgrade and are off-line - their ebay offerings are nothing like what they can actually supply

Back