PLEASE, NEED YOU Guys Help. Recording FL Studio 11

Bread

I just got a new laptop, an HP ENVY 15 i believe. Im not sure why, but when i try to speak to the mic, my FL studio does not let me hear any sounds. it goes mute, when i have it on ASIO4ll. whatever that's called. so when im speaking into the mic see movement in the mixer windows. it shows that it recognizes im making noises or sounds. but it doesn't let me hear it.

i just did some tests, so i found that when i have my usb mic plugged in. and i open fl studio 11 on asio4ll it doesnt let me hear sounds, and when i open fl studio 11 with my usb mic not plugged in it lets me hear sounds as soon as i open it.

i've tried many things already. i even disabled beats audio on my new laptop and it has not worked.

i also have no other applications or programs running while i do this, all other programs or applications are closed.

Select the mixer channel you will be working in. On the far right above above the effect slots you will see a graphic that says IN. Select AsIO. if that doesn't work keep selecting all the options under IN until you are able to record.

Back