Please help me!

D

Dj stretch

Since RATM split up, i've been looking for a new band to worship. I have found many that are equaly as good, but they only ever sing about how cool they are, and none of them have cool dread locks. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

we already had the argument about stained and disturbed, and i said i didnt like either (although stained could be worse), but thanx for the idea. I've listened to all of the mainstream stuff, and it all sucks at the minuite, i guess i'll just keep listning to the battle of l.a, till something new comes along.

well, today i chose some new hero's. I've been listning to their music for a while, and other than incubus they seem to be the only good band with a rock dj. Their album lacks change in the songs, but the basic format is good, and the vocals rule. They have cool punchy basselines, and catchy guitar riffs. They also sing about stuff other than how cool they are. The singer has cool "zach de la rocha" style dreadlocks, and has that cool cigarett stained vioce. Incase you hadn't guessed by now, i'm talking about "hed planet earth". Has anyone else heard much of their stuff? What do you all think?:cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :D :cool: ;)

Back