Passionate

Goschie

I've had reason for a while now. I've created by ear most of the time, and had no taught experience. I simply experimented and tried to get better, always wanting to make a better song. I favor trance music the most, as its complex layered structure and wide scope of melodies make it a unique and never ending genre of music. I never thought that I would go pro. I simply loved synthesizers and electronic music as a kid, and I wanted something to have fun with.

I have noticed something different building, though. I have literally become so passionate and obsessed with trance music that I must take it to another level. I realized today that I have this drive that wont end. It just pushes and pushes. I listen to good trance tracks (the ones that have lots of detail) and I hear their quality, feel their melodies, and taste their rhythm. A rolling flow that I have become addicted too.

I have decided that a new path in my life awaits. I will try and try and never give up trying to make trance. No track I make satisfies me, I always try and perfect it even more. I feel that I have hit a wall that says, "Climb over this if your serious", and the only way to climb that wall is to start connecting with other people, taking music related classes, and expanding my instruments.

I'm 19 and going on 20 soon, so i'm still young in college.

Back