Numark Dj Controllers Questions?

Salt-Slasher

I am in the market for a $200ish DJ controller. There are several in this price range but I have been narrowing it down and down.

I read about the Stealth Control Pro(166$ w/interface) and from what I read it was said that this is a professional system.
Next was the MultiTrack Pro that seems to be very popular amoung people like me, just wanting something cheap but still some what decent.

Since I don't know much about these things, and can only see youtube videos to "test" them. I was wondering if anyone can point to a DJ controller that would cheap on price but still decent quality?

Pretty much I want to do Djing(mixing and what not), then I would like to have some scratching abiltys, and just overall a good feel, thats not like toy.

Others I have looked at Behringer BCD3000, Hercules RMX, and MK4.

Last night I was set on the Multitrack pro, but after seeing the stealth and it's price it seemed like a killer deal!

Tell me if I am wrong, but the Stealth Control was last years model which was replacing the omni and total control and now the multitrack/pro, both are replacing out the Stealth and other last year models. BCD3000 is liked cause it's price, but no 64bit support on win7. Hercules has not been high on ratings beside for MK4 and Steel, but for $200 th multimix pro seems to be the favorite, so I will go on my instincts.

The multitrack needs an sound card to do double sound 1 for headphones and 1 for speakers, while the multimix pro has all this built which makes it better.

Well for 40$ more for the multitrack pro over the Stealth Control, I might as well get it. I plan to buy as soon as possible, I am just waiting for my money.

Since there are many others who also think this is the lowest to go, I think I am set on the multimix pro. I am just going to have to buy RCA to 1/4 cable, or a mixer cause I got BX5a's and Line6 UX2=no rca

Back