Nnxt sampler problems in reason please help!!

noothamusic

THE NNXT SAMPLER IN REASON WONT LET ME USE MY OWN WAV FILES.. THE ONLY THINGS THAT POP UP ARE REASON PATCHES.. i dont know if this has 2 do with the settings??? somebody please help because i got a killer sample just waiting for me 2 bring it to life!!!!!!

Where do you have the wav file? Be sure to go out of the Reason samples section. If it is in your desktop, select desktop and there you have them.

Is that the problem?

but are your files on your desktop?
So, if they are NOT, move them from wherever they are to the desktop, then restart reason, or repon the sampler and load it from the desktop.
The other thing that you might be doing wrong is that you might be selecting the load button next to the instrument name (piano by default I supose) over the letters NNXT. It won't open like that.
Click, and open the sampler part (with the blue screen). Next to where it says sample there's 1 other load button. Choose that one. Also the files must be converted, well converted, not only changing the ending.

No problem. Update the topic, either if it gets wrong or right, so that I can know if I was helpulf or if there's something I could do.
If you check youtube videos about that, you'll how they upload the files.

LMAO yeah I've been a victim of that too.

When you select at the top that's for kits, you have to open the sampler to select sound by sound.

i just put my external in that little load window on the bottom of the reason files...like this i save time it could also help you in the future.

Back