New Track F4F 100%

Kitecabrinha

New track I have been working on for the past day or so. It's a little chill/trap/DNB hybrid. This is pre mixing and mastering. Probably going to shift some melodies around/add to a few to lessen the repetitiveness a little. I have been working with some new VSTs and in some new tempos. Let me know what you think. All feedback will be returned. I will listen to your entire track as well as return all comments and likes on SC.

Not sure if anyone would be interested or could throw down some vocals for this track but I am definitely interested in some colabs.

Last edited:
thanks for the feed! :-)
i think you put the genres together very neatly.

i liked how you had both beautiful melodies and a good rhythm.

New track I have been working on for the past day or so. It's a little chill/trap/DNB hybrid. This is pre mixing and mastering. Probably going to shift some melodies around/add to a few to lessen the repetitiveness a little. I have been working with some new VSTs and in some new tempos. Let me know what you think. All feedback will be returned. I will listen to your entire track as well as return all comments and likes on SC.

Not sure if anyone would be interested or could throw down some vocals for this track but I am definitely interested in some colabs.

Very perky mood I see. Sounds happy, yet aggressive at the same time w/ the Skrillex sounding wobble beginning at 1:25.
You got talent and potential man.

**YOUR opinion is valuable to me, return the favor?**
https://soundcloud.com/michaeljoelmusic/from-dreams-awoken-demo

Thanks for the feedback! Each lead is around 2-6 different presets. I like to make one preset in Massive or zeta and alter multiple settings for each portion of the melody. The wobble synth is actually 6 massive presets running at the same time with different LFO ratios. I might work on giving them some distortion so they arent so "clean"

Honestly the timbre and pattern of the drums is not that good. The structure is decent but you are working with VERY overly sentimental melodies. Sounds like Zelda or something which is not a bad thing but it is obviously an amateurish beat.

The only bad thing i have to say about this is the kick seems a little low at the part where its hitting with no bass, it just seems in that part only its not really cutting through in just that part. The dub step at the end was my favorite part.

THis is a great track man! I really enjoy the melodies and i love hybrid music! when the filthy distorted bass came in is when i really started enjoying this piece, great job on this man!

Back