NEW Listen to this track (Feedback for feedback as always)

fumanshu

Hi guys!!!!! It's been a while that I didn't record anything...but hey, I finally did a long and hard studio recording.....so here's our new track.

For those that follow my work, well you know that my lead singer has that nice sweet mellow voice...and I think this one is no exception....

So enjoy and leave me your feedbacks...as you know I always return feedbacks back to people that leave me some....

thanks

https://soundcloud.com/baouke/le-petit-grain-de-riz

It sounds very relaxing ... good for some chillout sessions after heavy producing sessions ;) nice work

Thanks a lot for your comment, it's really appreciated. Yeah, it's quite a relaxing song even, if the instrumental is not as relaxing as it seems to be when the lyrics and vocal are put on it!!!! It was quite a long and hard studio recording!!!!!

I did listen to your stuff on SC, you make some nice house, but since I'm not that much specialized into that style, I can't be super duper be critical on what you are making....but you sound good!

Intro was killer! I really liked it. Like everyone else has been saying, its really chill. The song has a good vibe to it

Intro was killer! I really liked it. Like everyone else has been saying, its really chill. The song has a good vibe to it

Thanks a lot. It helps a lot to have a real jazz trumpeter working with me….that way I can always some live trumpet lines without having to find samples or whatever!!!

I listened to your track, I really like the vibe of it. The bass is very phat and the whole song is quite groovy!!

A couple of instances of weird drum hit timing kind of pulled me out of the mood but overall it's enthralling and soothing. Solid tune, nice vocals too.

Last edited:
The irregular is wild and really works well with the harp. it has a very strong beat while still maintaining a relaxed feeling. very calm and i love the vocals.

sc: L00kingGlass

Good quality stuff. Its not my kind of music (mellow, chill, guitar) but I can appreciate it for what it is. The lady is a good vocalist but she should add some more dynamics in her vocal melodies.

Back