New Chinese beat [F4F]

I would turn the drums up and turn the synth that comes in at :44 down a bit. Also, the master track sounds a little too overcompressed, it sounds like the parts are really competing for volume and "ducking" too much when new parts come in. I really like the stutter effects as well as the vibe of the whole track!.

cool beat man this is different theres a few things i would change to make it sound better
-your drums need to hit a bit harder
-your bass is a bit loud and is clipping try lowering it and compressing it a bit
-some of your sounds are a bit muddy. i would add some EQ to each one and just work with them solo to see how you can clear them up a bit.
over all i like the beat. sounds really cool! keep it up man i enjoyed this.

thanks for the feed
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...beat-proud-give-me-some-crit-100%-f4f-469075/

Great beat! I like all of the variation throughout the track. It keeps it exciting all the way through. Progression is usually a major issue when I do my tracks, but you've got it down here. I really don't have any real issues with it. The only thing I would change, in my opinion, is what Funk Junkie said; those drums could definitely use a gain boost. I didn't hear anything that was really piercing to the ears on my side... The flute sounded pretty good to me... Maybe it can use a tinge of eq on the high end, but nothing too drastic.

Favorite part was the section that started at 1:30.

Great track!

Last edited:
Back