Need advice on a case

DJ Synner

HiBeats Music
I'm purchasing a new studio PC soon and I'm putting together a list of parts. One thing I'm not so sure about though is the chassis, because obviously noise level is a big thing.

It needs to be big, it needs to have USB3 ports, and of course it needs to be as quiet as possible.

I was thinking of getting a watercooled system, but I'm a bit aprehensive because of what could go wrong. Has anyone had any experience with watercooled cases?

Any help much appreciated.

Your going to have a problem with USB3, not a lot of options yet. As far as water cooling, its separate from the case, cases don't come with water cooling installed. If you want water cooling a good option is the Corsair H70, its one unit you do't need to be messing with tubes and reservoirs you just install it. It will fit any case that fits a rear 120mm fan.

Also the Fractal Design Define R3 case is quiet, it has noise reduction material already installed and its a really well built case.

Your going to have a problem with USB3, not a lot of options yet. As far as water cooling, its separate from the case, cases don't come with water cooling installed. If you want water cooling a good option is the Corsair H70, its one unit you do't need to be messing with tubes and reservoirs you just install it. It will fit any case that fits a rear 120mm fan.

Also the Fractal Design Define R3 case is quiet, it has noise reduction material already installed and its a really well built case.
I have seen a few cases in my search on the net that have at least a few USB 3 ports. And also a few cases that have watercooling systems that come with them.

I was thinking of the Thermaltake Level 10 GT (Level 10 GT) but without actually seeing (and hearing) it in action I can't be sure as to how quiet it is in practice.

Back