Mixing Song Feedbacks

Filippo Piggici

Hi everyone, :hello:
I am new in this Forum, It is the first thread for me.
I would like to do my best to help people with opinions and feedbacks and to be helped in th same way would be great for me. I have just some doubts about this song of mine. If anyone has even the littlest opinion about the song and Mixing feedbacks I would appreciate it very much. There is nothing on the master. This is a premaster version.
Thanks everyone:victory:

https://soundcloud.com/deeparture-34469455/mix-feedback/s-KG8Bw

Hi, I'm new here aswell, but I can give you feedback based on my opinion. I like the first part of the song, and the middle part. This is where you have a nice buildup, and everything is mixed pretty good. Then from 1 min, where the drop is, I feel like there is too much going on, or at least some melodies or rythms that doesn't fit together, and that the lead melody is a bit messy. Other than that, the individual sounds are quite clean, and there is potential, so keep on going!

Thanks very much for the feedbacks!! What do you mean about the lead melody is a bit messy? Ah and some opinion about the bass frequencies, Did you find any problem? Thanks!!

Last edited:
Back