Midi Controller Recommendation?

odinnshred

Wireless Wizard!
Basically I've been searching the net for something so simple that it can't be found. I'm looking for an external console with just, like, 8 or 16 midi controller knobs on it. I don't need a full on interface with faders etc, I just need one for automating parameters after playing the stuff in.

I'd rather not get a new keyboard, as I tend to need a larger range and a big keyboard with all the bells and whistles would likely be very expensive. I'd hope there's something simple enough to cost under £50, but my budget is flexible if you can recommend something really cool you think I might like.

Thanks to all in advance! :D

BCR2000, uses 32 rotatory encoders where positions are marked by LED illumination as opposed to the pain in the ass bullshit associated with moving standard potentiometers which have fixed minimum and maximum values.

BCF2000, 8 rotatory encoders, 8 touch sensitive motorized faders, advantages of the faders is you can move more than two at once (not such a big deal these days) they also offer fine control but most importantly when using the BCF2000 in Mackie emulation mode you can cycle through channels and the faders jump around to match the mixer settings in your DAW (provided it's implemented in your DAW).

Back