Looking for a producer for my first album.

SokinFromNiGamma

Hey guys, my name is Nick. I am a greek rapper since '18. This year I want to make some more serious projects so I want some guys to help me. I will make my first ever album and I am looking for producers who want to test themselves. As I begin from the bottom, this album will be with no costs so everyone who wants to help me, he will do it voluntarily until we make the hit!
Have fun & peace!

Hey guys, my name is Nick. I am a greek rapper since '18. This year I want to make some more serious projects so I want some guys to help me. I will make my first ever album and I am looking for producers who want to test themselves. As I begin from the bottom, this album will be with no costs so everyone who wants to help me, he will do it voluntarily until we make the hit!
Have fun & peace!
hey there my name is thomas and interested in your post hit me up some time would love to talk to you thegoonietunez2021@gmail.com

Have fun & peace!
Whats good? Check out my beats on IG: drobeatism

Back