Looking for a new setup

hotcreations

Looking for a new setup im getting tired of software and need a couple years away from it. Was thinking about getting an mpc/mv8800 and a good synth or two. any suggestions? Price is not an issue getting between 7-or 8 thousand in two weeks but doesn't mean i have to spend everything on the gear lol! but just recommend some stuff. Also modules are an option as well.

I'd say mpc over the MV. only because of the many user tutorials and tips ect available compared to the MV. For syths, dude, I'd got to my local music store and try out a few. if that's an option.

For syths, dude, I'd got to my local music store and try out a few. if that's an option.

For all of this I would go check them out. For me, I had an MPC1000, went to the MV and had a MPC2000XL. Overall, I preferred the MPC over the MV. There's nothing wrong with the MV. It's a really powerful machine and I liked the sound of it better but just found I moved around a lot quicker on the MPC. It is easier to navigate. I've got Maschine now but if I bought another it would probably be the 2500.

Back