Logic x Mac Miller Type Beat- Sometimes F4F

donny7337

Hey guys, back with a new beat with a soul sample. Tell me what you think and I'll return the feed. Thanks

Last edited:
like the choice of sample and how you flipped it. think the hi hat rolls outpace the groove of the sample jussst a little bit so i enjoyed the slower drum parts a bit more as i they fit the sample a little better imo. mix was cool...maybe throw a little more verb on the snare or take some of the highs out of the kick. you could also add a couple drops or transition fx to keep things fresh throughout the track. overall, i liked it though.

return the favor:

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/first-feedback-request-trappish-kinda-track-f4f-w-24-hrs-465681/

Your sample gets a little louder at :53 and again at 1:47. I'm guessing it's two different samples that probably have their own volume knobs so just adjust one. It's barely noticeable but it is noticeable. Overall I really like the vibes I get from this track. It's very laid back.

feedback

Your sample gets a little louder at :53 and again at 1:47. I'm guessing it's two different samples that probably have their own volume knobs so just adjust one. It's barely noticeable but it is noticeable. Overall I really like the vibes I get from this track. It's very laid back.

feedback
Thats weird cuz its the same sample

like the choice of sample and how you flipped it. think the hi hat rolls outpace the groove of the sample jussst a little bit so i enjoyed the slower drum parts a bit more as i they fit the sample a little better imo. mix was cool...maybe throw a little more verb on the snare or take some of the highs out of the kick. you could also add a couple drops or transition fx to keep things fresh throughout the track. overall, i liked it though.

return the favor:

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/first-feedback-request-trappish-kinda-track-f4f-w-24-hrs-465681/
Good ideas, thanks

Nice track, pleasant to hear! :)
I think Caldlo offered a good advice, I like the kicks bit lower.
Good job :)

Back