Lets work and make hot music !!

tonipeace

Looking for a few artists to work with make some dope music .
Hey my name is PAz and I am looking for a few artists to work with If you are interested just let me know. You can hear some of my work at Home
or soundcloud.com/pazthepro
Im in Miami if youre a local or close by .

i do all genres no barriers on my music.

Music producer looking for talent to collabo with.
If you can play an instrument or know how to produce {no newbies, no time to teach}
and would like to be part of creating some great music , contact me, always down to work with local talent .
I do genres from hip hop , Reggaeton, EDM
R&b and reggae , and anything else i like .

PRODUCERS
We can work via midi and wave files with producers .
I work in FL 12 rewired with Cubase .
Please have your own set up, , real producers can work together from countries away , its 2016 .

INSTRUMENTALIST

I have a home studio for the instrumentalist all you would have to do is come in and play some good tunes while I record n put it together . This is NO PAY job but you will get credit on any of the production we work on, PLUS EXPOSURE via soundcloud, soundclick,youtube,facebook,instagram , n more etc ... . So lets make some magic and see if we can hit something catchy!!
We are looking to add people who are full time and dedicated to being part of the next big hit production team.

ARTIST

. If you can sing send a demo , voice recording we will consider working with you if you are serious .
{please no HOBBY singers , serious, dedicated , professionals , who can write as well as really sing,
Male / female - English / Spanish WELCOMED

Last edited:
Back