It's all about respeckt...or something like that.

jay_jizle

needs more cowbell...
This is a switch up...

Say the name of anyone you respect on this board, no hate allowed. Leave your negativity in the left sole of the shoe you posted up outside the door because its not welcome up in this beeitch.

This is a community, love it or hate it. Shit ain't dead, far from it. Still some soldiers keeping the beast alive. This ain't a looking for pats on the back thread, just say the name of somebody that helped you or whose posts you enjoy reading.

I'll start...just from recent and trying to remember not-so-recent memory.

Pay some respect to those that keep FP a place you keep coming back to...and no this ain't no good ol' boys club thread just paying respect where respect is due.

Starting from the top - no particular order just trying to remember the folks whose posts I enjoy reading and contribute to the vast knowledge base that is FP, believe it or not.

Biggrome (Always keeps it real and try's to provoke thought and keeps the music coming)

Proper King (Continues to post music, usually good music, and offers a drastically different perspective on life from what many members experience)

Jaylip (Completely grounded and trying to do things free of charge that might help someone at some point)

Deranged (Even though he doesn't post much anymore, which is a damned shame but things change. Always had something insightful or humorous to say)

J.troup (Quite polarizing fellow, but real as hell and someone that has a business mind that most of us could only hope to aspire to)

Foggy (Solid technical advice, and a good sense of humor even though he's not American :P)

Legal Dollaz (A real talking riddler, doesn't hand out tips but makes you interpret things for yourself)

Isk (Real dude that has come a long ways with his music, and has big things ahead of him)

901 Rice Street (Learn to talk in paragraph form and people might read more of your posts, but another real dude)

Lyrikill (Talented as hell, and motivated like I wish most these bullshitters around the way would be. Another guy with a big future ahead of him if he keeps at it)

Andrew Lloyd (Can't remember your screen name but a smart young dude doing his thang)

Win TIP (Basically ditto, got some opinions I don't agree with but your music speaks volumes)

WAIS (Yet another real mofo that continues to get better at making music, and contributes to discussions. Got talent sir)

Chris Carter (Knowledge for days and the track record to prove it, nuff said)

V-Dub (One of the most talented people ever to grace this board, wish nothing but the best for you man keep doing what you been doing)

Infradead (cool ass dude whose sense of humor I get, into types of music most people on this board wouldn't touch which I think is awesome)

Carnage (THE best mod this board has ever seen, and has a solid knowledge base to back it up)

Xabiton (One more real dude that isn't afraid to speak his mind and has contributed a lot of time trying to clean this place up. Love him or hate him he's a FP dude)

sleepy (Another old-school mod that has helped countless people)

johnpuga1492 (One of few keeping the DJ section alive, which is the only reason I ever started visiting this site)

F or Deaf (Don't agree with most of what you have to say but sometimes raises some good points and keeps convos going, respect dude)

I know I'm forgetting some folks. Don't hold it against me. Just going off of the top of the cranium.

On to the old-schoolers that don't post anymore:

j-traxx
kontak80
mpcpro
one80
... (tons more of them but 4-5 years ago is tough to remember in Internet forum context)

And of course all the trolls and BS'ers just looking for some attention. Thanks for the couple moments of entertainment. Don't quit your day job, unless you get paid for trolling Internet forums, and in that case good for you.

I'm sure I'll think or more. It's 4 AM and I felt like posting something positive.

This thread will probably get buried. Keep it alive if you have a little piece of FP in ya.

PEACE!

Back