Introductions Forum

Hi

I'm wondering why no one else rocks gameboys and nanoloop on here besides me?

Also I heard that carnage was bringing a fruit salad?

What's gives dude?

hi all i'm Massimiliano and i'm from italy
i am good on melodies and harmony but i can't make a decent patch from scratch

Newbie here!!

Hello i go by the name Subrock and i have just started making beats as i use to DJ before. Im getting an Open Labs Neko Gen3 and cant wait to get it as im using an Axiom 61 and FL8!! I love making hard house and dark:bat: Drum and Bass beats and i like hip hop beats here and there as well!! I have an issue already and im going to look for a thread on it already but my issue is this!! When i go to record in FL8 off my Axiom the FL8 doesnt record properly and its making me mad:mad:!! It use to work before but just stopped working. Do i need to update a driver or something and how do i go about doing that as well?? Thanks everyone and ill post another later!! :monkey:

greetings, all

jeepster here ------ i'm ok with "greenhorn" for the time being...

my experience as concerns sequenced-recording = audio into a roland 2400, via korg triton le / n264.... the roland has been shelved, in favour of garageband / logic express / MBP....

with the MBP, i opted for apple's one-to-one, in hopes of getting a handle on computre-formatt; slow-going, there....... i'm all over the net, with attempts in learning how-to properly transfer midi-files from the triton, into either garageband or logic-exp........ this includes how to set-up the triton's midi for export.... again, slow going....

any suggestions from y'all will most assuredly be appreciated...

compliments,

jeepster

Back