hidden lands (dark, downtempo, 808s) - check this sound.

tactile

Put a lot of effort into this mixdown, hope you feel it! Will check out anything sent my way.

tactile.

i enjoyed it, I'm on my laptop right now, I'm gonna come back later an listen to it in the studio. dude you may have something on your hands if your trying to do advertisement, commercials, video games…… nice work

"Hidden Lands"

Composition: Definitely love the use of ambiance & Dynamic Landscapes. Sounds very Loungy, International, Exotic, & Jazzy in a sense. Coffee House classic. <---- if you use that name give me credit thanks. Great Lay Out & Changeups. Only thing i would say change.. is empty out some of the drums in certain places because it sounds like too much is going on... sounds like maybe a drum break loop... pick & choose what is most important sometimes an empty drum silence adds Dramatic feeling & makes a big difference... Toward the end of the record... you should EQ the bass or change the patch to give it a more Jazz Fretless Pluck... it sounds masked & you should bring it to live...

Mix: Mix was very good in my opinion... a few minor adjustments & tweaks... but it sounds very good on my end... Keep it up!

Overall: Dope Record...

Return the Feedback, Please... Rock Bottom, LLC.

Coffee house, you heard it here first people. Might look into advert licensing as its something I haven't considered before...
Insightful feedback so far, I've sent some your way to say thanks. peace.

Damn, first off the quality sounds absolutely awesome. Everything is crisp and sits well together. The ambient sounds mixed with the exciting upbeat lead really pulls it together. I also enjoyed the calm transition with the plucking, it all sounds great.

Back