Future Producers Members at NAMM 2012

Chater-La

Hi! I will be attending NAMM this year in Anaheim in January 2012. Is anybody here attending NAMM? I am also open to organizing a Future Producers get together somewhere outside NAMM for those who cannot get a pass to the show floor.

So I want to use this thread to see if there are people who are interested in doing this?

Sounds interesting. A big maybe from me. Its quite far, always wanted to go to NAMM though and would like to travel after Jan to make my graduation film.

might be in oakland around then (alright san francisco..but one has to present oneself as pretty hard yar?), is it a long drive? dunno. could be £200 to just get from one place to another just to see a few bits and bobs i could see when i get back home...

Hi.. New to this site, but would love to check this out.. I live in santa ana, which is 15 minutes away from anahiem..

you need an industry pass to go to NAMM, so you either know someone or work for a music-related company to get in. it's not really a general public kind of thing.

i may be there this year, not certain. probably be wandering around the analog haven booth. will follow this thread for updates though.

Looks like I will definitely be in LA during NAMM - and I have a friend who is going. I have to look into getting a pass, but I think I can.

---------- Post added 12-16-2011 at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-10-2011 at 11:53 PM ----------

Looks pretty iffy on passes, but certainly interested in a meet up outside.

So I think it is best to maybe meet outside, so people who don't have passes are not shut out. It will be my first NAMM, so I am not sure if there is some bar/pub not too far where we can meet up Sunday afternoon? My flight leaves around 8pm so I will need to leave around 5pm as it's an international flight. Best time would be around 2-3pm... We can have it be loose, so people can come and go as they want. It can also be a sports bar for those who don't want to miss the Sunday game...

---------- Post added 01-04-2012 at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-19-2011 at 12:31 AM ----------

alright we are getting closer now to NAMM, I'd like a head count please of folks who are interested in attending a get-together....

Well, I have a registration, unfortunately, the only affordable flight gets me in late on Sunday - and NAMM isn't my top priority. So I'll probably be missing ya'll.

So, since there isn't a very organized bunch of folks attending, if anybody will be going and feel like meeting up- please PM me and we'll try to set something up. But an FP type of get together at this moment seems unlikely.

Back