For Sale: Roland XV-5050

rb2k1

Sadly, I am selling this little beast of a rack mount. It is in guarenteed perfect condition. My loss is your gain, you wont be disapointed!

Featured Power Users Include: PHARRELL, KANYE WEST, AND TIMBALAND just to name a few.

Asking $350 + shipping.

Contact me for pictures!

Thanks!
-Ross B

Find full information: here.

XV-5050: 64-Voice Synth Module
Features
The XV-5050 64-Voice Synthesizer Module gives musicians access to Roland's flagship XV sound engine without breaking the bank. This space-saving 1U rack module offers four stereo tones per patch, expressive Matrix Control and over a thousand inspiring Presets-expandable via high-quality SRX-Series Wave Expansion Boards. There are also three independent effects processors, digital outputs, plus a new USB port for easy connection to PCs. Don't compromise your sounds. Get the best for less!

Affordable, 64-voice synth module based on acclaimed XV-5080 synth engine
Stereo 4-tone architecture and Matrix Control for ultra-expressive sounds
Includes all presets from flagship XV-5080 module, plus all-new sounds
Front-panel USB port simplifies MIDI connection with USB-equipped Macs and PCs
Superb sound quality: 24-bit D/A converters and S/PDIF digital outputs
24-bit reverb, plus chorus and 90 multi-effects including COSM™ effects
Expandable via two optional SRX-Series Wave Expansion Boards
Convenient 1U rackmount design
Windows and Mac control software available

Sadly, I am selling this little beast of a rack mount. It is in guarenteed perfect condition. My loss is your gain, you wont be disapointed!

Featured Power Users Include: PHARRELL, KANYE WEST, AND TIMBALAND just to name a few.

Asking $350 + shipping.

Contact me for pictures!

Thanks!
-Ross B

Find full information: here.

XV-5050: 64-Voice Synth Module
Features
The XV-5050 64-Voice Synthesizer Module gives musicians access to Roland's flagship XV sound engine without breaking the bank. This space-saving 1U rack module offers four stereo tones per patch, expressive Matrix Control and over a thousand inspiring Presets-expandable via high-quality SRX-Series Wave Expansion Boards. There are also three independent effects processors, digital outputs, plus a new USB port for easy connection to PCs. Don't compromise your sounds. Get the best for less!

Affordable, 64-voice synth module based on acclaimed XV-5080 synth engine
Stereo 4-tone architecture and Matrix Control for ultra-expressive sounds
Includes all presets from flagship XV-5080 module, plus all-new sounds
Front-panel USB port simplifies MIDI connection with USB-equipped Macs and PCs
Superb sound quality: 24-bit D/A converters and S/PDIF digital outputs
24-bit reverb, plus chorus and 90 multi-effects including COSM™ effects
Expandable via two optional SRX-Series Wave Expansion Boards
Convenient 1U rackmount design
Windows and Mac control software available
Hi Ross,
I am interested in the XV5050.
I have used a friends XV2020 and has been looking for a sound module to purchase.
Where do you reside.
I live in Australia. What do you estimate shipping costs will be.

Sorry the monitor is sold

I have a GC2 without the software or the blue tooth chip connecting to ipad for sale. The unit has been used less than 75 hrs and is about a year old. The unit works perfect...we are just upgrading to a trackman. The only issue is that unit will only keeps a charge for a bout an hour. I am happy to send back to Foresight and get a new battery for the purchaser. 4000 and I will take MC, VISA, or AMEX.



Back