FEEDBACK 4 FEEDBACK | New Beat + Song Uploaded to Soundclick by ayodlo

itzdlo

ayodlo
Recently just got a song featured in Jenesis Magazine with my artist Rockboy K9

Check it out and let me know what you guys think - Rockboy K9 feat. Rockboy Bam - Smoke That Shit (prod. by Dev) | Jenesis Magazine

Spread the word about the song and help our movement !!! Thanks FP, drop your links and I will give you feed when I get on.

Website - SoundClick artist: ayodlo - page with MP3 music downloads
Twitter - @ayodlo
Instagram - @ayodlo
Rockboy twitter - @RockboyK9
Rockboy Instagram - @RockboyK9

Last edited:
Shit knocks man. Sound like something Meek/Ross would kill. My only advise would be to turn the hat down bit, and pan then differently from being in the middle... I'm not a fan of all drums being centre. Leads to ducking and drowning when the vox are in the mix.
Maybe add a phaser to that Piano for a more spacey effect, too.

Keep it up man.

I just realised I listened to a diff song than you were intending lol. I believe I heard something from your beat page.

But for the Rockboy track, over all it's pretty good man. The digital sounds that come in around 1 min were genius.

The beats are fire bruh, i listened to the 24carrot one, its dynamic, and the samples are on point appreciate the feed too

Recently just got a song featured in Jenesis Magazine with my artist Rockboy K9

Check it out and let me know what you guys think - Rockboy K9 feat. Rockboy Bam - Smoke That Shit (prod. by Dev) | Jenesis Magazine

Spread the word about the song and help our movement !!! Thanks FP, drop your links and I will give you feed when I get on.

Website - SoundClick artist: ayodlo - page with MP3 music downloads
Twitter - @ayodlo
Instagram - @ayodlo
Rockboy twitter - @RockboyK9
Rockboy Instagram - @RockboyK9

Dope af !...Something I can definitely jam...Be sure to check this out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-jhene-aiko-inspired-instrumental-f4f-460252/

Back