Fantom xr sounds or vsts?????

M-dagreat

i was originally going to go all software using a bunch of vsts but im really considering getting the fantom xr rack, is it worth 700-800 or should i stick to vsts.

fantom xr rack = $700-800

OR

nexus 2 $350
albino 3 $200
blue $200
miroslav $300

Do you have a rompler vst like sampletank? If not get one and you'll be set with vst's

you know what by experience an personaly use i would say vsti are the way to go by far - trust me if you have a laptop you can take your reason fantom refills an what ever top quality keyboard refills that are out there plus look into ik multimedia they have the best quality better then most work stations i use i had an fantom x6 an a yamaha xs6 trust me if you want clutter an badd plastic sounds then go waist your money - but i suggest you do your research vigorously ,

jus like studien for a test you cant past the test unless you study =put in the work to know what your getting invloved with .

Last edited:
I sold my Fantom X6 and switched to midi controllers and vstis. It was definitely the right decision.

However, I see myself rebuying an X6 or getting a G6 for fun. I'm a wiz at their interface and love their stock sounds for programming new ones.

Back