Convert MPC2000XL SND files to Wav

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xabiton let me ask you a question , do you own a MPC5000 ? if not this question was not for you. Next time dont assume that everything you read in audio gear specs are true. akai will tell you anything ie the first OS which did very little of what it claimed. smart ass

Xabiton let me ask you a question , do you own a MPC5000 ? if not this question was not for you. Next time dont assume that everything you read in audio gear specs are true. akai will tell you anything ie the first OS which did very little of what it claimed. smart ass
Or you could say Thank you for giving you the answer you were looking for instead of being ungrateful for someone helping you out since you apparently didn't have the time to look in the manual yourself or even look at the specs before you bought the damn thing. Dumb ass. Btw the question had little to nothing to do with your 5000 or did you forget how to read too. You asked a question about a Mpc 2000 which I do own.

****head did you not read my question ******* ? I will paste the message below so you can try again. Oh by the way smart ass who said anything about the MPC2000. Make sure you have your **** together before you come at me young man.
Can someone tell me how to convert my MPC2000XL drum kits from SND to wav files , so I can use them with my MPC5000.

2000 2000xl theyre damn near the same machine and use the same files u r diggin too hard and bein a dip**** about it Im done with u. If u cant accept someone trying to help u out then u should probably leave kuz people will not want to helpu in the future with this kind of ****ty attitude towards others

by the way the mpc 2000 and 2000 xl have the same file management so if u have one u have the other too all of the new mpcs can read snd files I dont need to own a 5k to know that much and instead of bi*ching because someone replied in a way you didnt like maybe you should either A figure it out yourself or B think why is this person replying to me in such oh a way. In this case your a dip sh*t

I wish people would answer the question at hand. Send me a private message JR

Look little man , do you think I give a f--k about not getting info from your non-reading comprehensive ass. You need to learn how to talk to people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back