Chi Town Influenced Beat - VITALITY

The bass is heavy but I don't like the distortion. Also the mix down seems iffy, the sounds need more processing. Other then those sonic qualities the beat is legit and definitely got some attitude.

You definitely brought that chi town flavor! The hard panning was kinda crazy in my headphones. You may consider bringing it in on some instruments just a little bit. The beat is nice, I think you just need to keep making them and over time you'll be able to really polish that sound and improve on it.

please give some feedback on my new track

Anybody have good tutorials on mixing I've looked some videos on youtube, and have applied certain techniques which have helped but I guess not put it at 100% I use fl studio 10 but have experience in other daws but I feel I'm more efficient in fl any tips would be appreciated.

Anybody have good tutorials on mixing I've looked some videos on youtube, and have applied certain techniques which have helped but I guess not put it at 100% I use fl studio 10 but have experience in other daws but I feel I'm more efficient in fl any tips would be appreciated.

These are by no means the end all be all, but I'll share the videos that I used to learn how to mix on FL studio (just recently learned this myself). If anyone has better, feel free to post.

Back