Check out my new Banger 'Hey (Original Mix)" Feedback for Feedback of course !

vanholden

Hey guys,

I finished my new sound called "Hey (Original Mix)", as always I want to read your opinion and reviews about the sound, mastering, arrangement etc.
Tell me everything what you're feeling when listening to this track.

As well I would be very happy, if you guys can do me favor and listen once more to my two tracks on housecharts.net and vote them if you want to.

Vote on housecharts for 'Olympia (Original Mix) :
Olympia

Vote on housecharts for 'Proceed (Original Mix) :
Proceed

Best regards,
Vaholden !

Whats up vanholden! :D
I think that the track sound good! Love the melody! its really cathy!
There are some things i think could be changed in the track.
1. from 0:30 I think you could wait with the bass and add it when the clap comes. Think that could give the break some more variation and power!
2. Maybe you could add a snare buildup before the first drop? I think that could sound really nice!

These are just my opinions! Overall a really nice track! :D
Keep up the good work!

I really liked it. The melody is catchy and it's well mixed. You could probably get away with boosting the volume on the master volume a bit more and like someone else mentioned, you could improve that first drop by putting a snare buildup before it.

By just hearing it once, the song is plain good. But also nothing that stays in memory for too long. The chords in the chorus are reaally simple and can not contain the tension in my opinion. also the riff after the drop is interesting in first place but it goes on like that for too long. regarding the mixing and mastering I think the instruments could all be just a bit louder and more pushing. I dont know if you used a compressor or limiter on the master, but you can definitely go a bit louder without destroying the dynamics. the clap/snap sounds could have some more high end for my taste. but as I said, a nice song in general! could just need more work on it. if you got time, you can check out my newest song if you want! https://www.futureproducers.com/for...edback/schizophrenic-smashmello-house-460211/

Back