Audio Interface VS Microphone? I am very new to music production and now i am trying

alvinaqq99

[h=1]I am very new to music production and now i am trying to set up my home studio, i am now down to 2 thing i haven't got it, Audio Interface and microphone. i want to get both for under $600. now my question is which one is more important and i should pay more to get a better one. for example if i get a $500 audio Interface and $100 Microphone vs $100 Audio Interface with $500 microphone. [/h]
i am not big on recording so not going for recording guitar, drum, piano so 2 input for me are total ok. if you have any good microphone or audio interface u can suggest that will be great and will help me a lot.

PS. I am think to get either focusrite scarlett 2i4 with Blue Spark Studio Microphone
or Apogee Duet 2 IOS with any microphone between 100 to
[FONT=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]150 [/FONT]e betwe so which one is better for the sound quality and future expansion.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

just a side note i am using Logic Pro X not sure if this will make anything different

Back