Aspiring Female Singer, Songwriter & Beatmaker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey :o

Just wanna know if there are any beatmakers, singers, emcees, poets and songwriters in here? Especially those who are into rnb, hiphop, ambient/euphoric and soulful funk sounds?

Would love to know the ones in here and see what you are all working with.

Hear me here: My Cover of 'Thinkin About You'

My remix of Shot for Me by Drake: F.A.M.E ft Tiva- Everything You Want

My cover that hit 100 downloads on my Soundcloud: My Cover of 'I'll Be There'

My original: Tiva - Everything (2014/Unmastered)

Really hope and working on towards having a proper room studio setup, but it takes a lot of time and money on that dream! LOL. I sing, write, produce beats but I lack the skills of the mix and master. Would really love to one day be an all rounder artist! It satisfies my being, allows me to grow so that I can one day die in peace happily.

:D

Last edited:
Hey there. Im Anthony. Please allow me to introduce myself and you have a really good music persona when I listened to it. Great job.

perhaps just what you need is some Waves plug ins. Throw on a SSL maybe for that natural sound compression. You have a big hit style and sound and theres no more big hit name than SSL in the mixing and mastering.

Waves.com is alwayx having sales and is in my opinion the absolute best. They are in collabaoration with SOlid State Logic on the expensive SSL plugins. But I hear they are great. SO far everything Ive used by Waves is great. Try watching the movies at Waves.com to get interested in what to you and how its used. :) cheers,

Peace
faith Fox

Hey there. Im Anthony. Please allow me to introduce myself and you have a really good music persona when I listened to it. Great job.

perhaps just what you need is some Waves plug ins. Throw on a SSL maybe for that natural sound compression. You have a big hit style and sound and theres no more big hit name than SSL in the mixing and mastering.

Waves.com is alwayx having sales and is in my opinion the absolute best. They are in collabaoration with SOlid State Logic on the expensive SSL plugins. But I hear they are great. SO far everything Ive used by Waves is great. Try watching the movies at Waves.com to get interested in what to you and how its used. :) cheers,

Peace
faith Fox

Thanks for these recommendations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back