Any FP OGs still post here?

Hell yeah you count!

Honestly, I think we're on the edge of the death of social media. Algorithms and all that jazz has ruined it. I could see a resurgence of niche forums like this one in the near future, though the software would have to be updated to match the features we see on social media/modern websites.

Hard to believe I joined back in 2004. I remember when this spot was very active. I spent most f my time in the Music Industry and DJing forums. Now I just pop in once a year or every couple of years.

Hell yeah you count!

Honestly, I think we're on the edge of the death of social media. Algorithms and all that jazz has ruined it. I could see a resurgence of niche forums like this one in the near future, though the software would have to be updated to match the features we see on social media/modern websites.
Yeah, social media was great when companies weren't trying to drive your traffic to what you pay for. I'm fairly active on Twitter and unless you pay for Blue your tweets get lost into the ether because of profits lol. It's kinda gross.

Side note looking back at some of my wild ass posts makes me A) Feel old (I joined this site when I was like 18 and I'll be 40 next year) and B) Think damn I was really quick to cuss someone out lol. Now you'll apparently get canceled for cussing out the wrong people online lol.

Back