Any Burial fans?

Yeah I've been listening to Ghostek for a while now, really nice tracks. But honestly it's not that similar to Burial in that way imo. Volor Flex is much more close to Burial's dark experimental sound. :)

His newer stuff doesn't sound as similar, but I meant tunes like this:

It indeed doesn't have Burial's experimental edge, but he pretty much nails the sound here (for better or worse).

Banx here, and totally gonna challenge for biggest Burial fan haha...honestly, he has a whole approach to music that is what I identify with the most as a listener and maker of music...if I could leave this quote he once said, which I think sums up this whole approach perfectly -

"It's more about when you come back from being out somewhere; in a minicab or a nightbus, or with someone, or walking home across London late at night, dreamlike, and you've still got the music kind of echoing in you, in your bloodsteam, but with real life trying to get in the way. I want it to be like a little sanctuary. It's like that 24-hour stand selling tea on a rainy night, glowing in the dark. It's pretty simple."

Back