a complexed midi question

majorblood

i just moved and i have to reconnect all my equiptment.my problem is i forgot how i had the midi connected with 3 mpc' and a triton.i had the mpc 2500 as the master but now when i try i cant get the other machines to correspond wit the 2500.can anyone explain how to do it or is there a diagram out there for this type of midi configuration? mpc 2500,2000xl,1000 and a triton keyboard

Last edited:
i just moved and i have to reconnect all my equiptment.my problem is i forgot how i had the midi connected with 3 mpc' and a triton.i had the mpc 2500 as the master but now when i try i cant get the other machines to correspond wit the 2500.can anyone explain how to do it or is there a diagram out there for this type of midi configuration? mpc 2500,2000xl,1000 and a triton keyboard

well never worked with a mpc before but some standard trouble shoots would be did u use to have your stuff running to the tritton or all to the mpc ?

i had the mpc 2500 running everthing. i tried a bunch of different configurations but and cant get everthing to correspond with each other

Midi for MPC Midi Master

Have you made sure that The MPC Midi timecode is the master (setting it to internal) and switching MMC on?

Im not exactly sure if this will fix it, but it springs to mind and no one else put anything down so have a look anyway.

Back