3 new tracks up!!..looking for feedback. F4F..returned a.s.a.p!!

I liked the drums on the Katy Perry beat but think it needed some switch ups/more variation in the beat to keep the listener interested. The sza one wasn't really my thing and Dom Kennedy was cool, but I think it falls into the same category as the first beat - you've got some good and fresh ideas, but your beats need a little more content but I'm sure that'll happen man - I think your stuff has got potential so keep doing your thing man!!

KATE PERRY. I WASNT EXPECTIN HIP HOP LOL VERY NICE SOUND GOOD DRUMS I CAN HEAR MOBB DEEP DOING THIS!
SZA. SOUNDS LIKE A REMIX TO KATE PERRY, NICE SLOW VIBE THO I CAN HEAR RNB USHER TYPE SHIT OVER THIS,, PRETTY COOL
DOM KENNEDY.NICE VIBE LOVE THE SYNTHS! I CAN HEAR SOME NEW ERA RAPPERS DOING THIS BEAT JUSTICE!! SMOOTH SLOW SYNTH RNB CATS WOULD KILL THIS OR A WIZ OR DOM
CHEK ME https://www.futureproducers.com/for...1995-check-my-new-cd-95-who-got-props-466955/

All the songs have similar strengths and weaknesses so I'm gonna group them all together.

Pros: Very clean instruments and samples, Chill Vibe, Would be good to rap over.
Cons: Very dry and repetitive at some points, adding elements cant take away from the quality of your samples but at some point you need more variation.

My favorite song was the Katie Perry one because you put the snare on the 2nd and 4th beat which gave it a little more energy compared to the others that only had a snare on the 3rd beat.

Can you give me some input on my trap song located here

Nice

Hey bro, the Dom Kennedy beat is dope! the other two though actually sound similar to me... Overall good sound though.

A new one here from the Dough Factory

Back