Uploading Copyright Remixes - How Do You Do It?

Glitch1044

Producer
Soundcloud wouldn't even let me upload a 1 minute demo, let alone an entire song. I'm guessing the way to go would be Youtube, since theres a somewhat shady way around it. But I'm wondering, how do other people do it without having to deal with legal copyright issues and whatnot? I currently have a demo uploaded on my YT channel that I'm pretty sure will earn me a copyright strike within a month or so. I mean I get it, just because the music is mine, doesn't give me the right to go make money and stuff off it, and I would never be that dumb to do so. But what if a guy just simply wants to make a remix for fun and share it?? geez :sigh:

Project R by Avyde | Free Listening on SoundCloud

I hear your frustration. I've got tracks using acapellas that I won't be able to upload without strikes. In the case of youtube, my experience has been that they will not allow you to monetise and money from views would go to the owner of the stolen material... which isn't so bad for me.

If you don't already purchase a domain and upload it to your website.
Its not so easy getting traffic but having your own domain is like having a commercial propertyl.

Back