Tutorial: How to chop samples

Xabiton

Cupcake God
Hey guys I see this question come up here really often so I decided to make a tutorial and share it here. I hope this helps someone out

Thank you so much for sharing this video on chopping samples! I love it man, it's super simple, he keeps it straight to the point... wonderful!

Good video. FYI, your running low on disk space on drive G: :pointing:
lol I know its the Reason dongle it always says that for some reason

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Thank you so much for sharing this video on chopping samples! I love it man, it's super simple, he keeps it straight to the point... wonderful!
Happy to help

great tutorial, i didn't need it but hopefully it reduces the insane amount of clutter in the digging forum.

one other basic technique it would be good to talk about in a tutorial is laying one shot samples across keys/pads. at that point there would be no excuse to post a basic ass thread that's already on page one or two.

great tutorial, i didn't need it but hopefully it reduces the insane amount of clutter in the digging forum.

one other basic technique it would be good to talk about in a tutorial is laying one shot samples across keys/pads. at that point there would be no excuse to post a basic ass thread that's already on page one or two.
I have another video covering that too maybe ill post it up as well

What recorder you using to get your voice and the screen audio. i want to start doing beat making videos.... i dont have a good cam yet so i wont be showing myself.

how can this method be translated to Recycle, cause i usually just use the first method there. would you just visually chop equal parts?

Hey im aslo able to this this on the Maschine little screen right? Im thinking about getting the Mk1? same as Mk2 right.
Pretty close to the same some minor differences but you can do it on the screens just fine if you want to.
how can this method be translated to Recycle, cause i usually just use the first method there. would you just visually chop equal parts?
Only one of those methods translate to Recycle.

Back