Thread: Soundcloud Statistics

Thanks

Soundcloud Statistics

Sign in to disable this ad
    Does anybody else use the soundcloud stats?? they're not as in depth as YouTubes but they're pretty cool to look at and analyze. You can make some strategic decisions on new projects using the data from them, but just don't tell your fans. (I know from experience, it freaks some of them out if you say "ya, i saw you played my song 80 times...") hah!, but sound clouds aren't even that in depth! YouTube is a lot more in depth (down to the age, gender, and location of viewers).

Soundcloud does lets you analyze stream location (to the user's city). This is useful for planning tours and shows. Obviously you want to book gigs in areas where people listen to your music... The downside is these stats cost more money. ;/ goddamn swedes

But ya, I'm just wondering if anybody looks at them. lol it's kind of funny to see where your fans are and like who they are...and it's helpful of course.

it's the information age, baby.
    Last edited by Epsilon-144; 05-10-2017 at 01:42 AM.
    Website | Soundcloud | Join our Record Label: Demo Submission

Thanks
    hey
    i would sure look at them, but right now i don't see a reason for me to uprgade my soundcloud to a paid account.
    but when i'll used all the 'free upload time' i will enjoy these stats for sure
    cheers

Thanks
    haha right on, ...ya it's lame that soundcloud charges for them. YouTube makes them free AND has a better monetized platform for earning money. But soundcloud will get there eventually (hopefully).
    Website | Soundcloud | Join our Record Label: Demo Submission

Thread Information