New user here! Would appreciate some help!

D4niels

Hello everyone!

I'm completely new here but I've been making beats for about 1-2 years (but keeping it simple, just for fun). I kinda hate to use loops, but since my knowledge about Synthesizers and the other stuff needed to produce my own samples is limited, i am forced to use them often, which is also limiting my creativity. Recently i found a quite nice house melody inside of a drum(top) loop which i tried to reproduce and failed. I uploaded it as attachments, may someone have a idea how i could reproduce it myself (since i really hate the snare in that loop and want a clean version of the melody). I also uploaded the one shot of the melody (i think it is the same one).

Since im using FL Studio AND Maschine 2 (With Maschine Drumpad and all the included NI Plugins like Massive and etc.) i should be able to make such a melody by myself. Sadly like i mentioned it before... i have no f***ing clue how to :/

Please help me!! ^^

Attachments

• mdh_drr122_deep_top.mp3
    312.3 KB · Views: 60
  • mdh_hit_aim.mp3
    79.7 KB · Views: 56
I always found YouTube tutorials on FL studios helpful when it comes to stuff such as this. You can even learn how to use a synthesizer in order to lay your own tracks. I always do this when I'm stuck.

It's not exactly a melody. It's a bassline, chord, and filter combo.
Try breaking it down one part at a time.

Last edited:
Thanks for the response guys! >SamanthaLea after waiting a few days for an answer i did what you suggested and searched for youtube tutorials about synthesizers and etc. I'm really suprised what kind of stuff you actually can do with all the toolkits. I should learn the stuff i payed money for ^^

>rhytmgj also thanks for the tip! :)

ok, Chords used, Effects used, Phraser, Reverb. Gate/Time is being controlled. Long release time. You said you failed, No just haven't found the music yet. Practice.

Back