Looking for a specific beat

justanuser

Hey guys. I'm currently looking for a beat to write something like a love song. I've never released a song/mixtape, but now I'm working on a mixtape which is going to be my first project. I got 9 out of 10 songs. So I decided to have one love song in there to make the mixtape a little more colorful. I got some lyrics which I wrote on top of the song "Ja Rule - Always On Time ft. Ashanti". I was maybe thinking of taking the song's beat, but I'm not sure if I can get sued or anything... so I prefer not to risk it. + I want to have something unique. So, does anybody have anything that might sound similar or with a similar tempo so I can use the lyrics ? Doesn't have to be yours. It could be something off of the internet. Just give me a link (I'll contact the owner). I'm looking for a normal lease BTW, so don't expect me to drop money for exclusive right cause I can't afford it right now. If you think some small money is worth your time I would be more than happy to work something out with you. Thank you very much for your time.

Edit: Not really familiar with this forum so I might have posted in the wrong section. Sorry if that's the case.

Last edited:
hmm i can check if i have anything, but that Ja Rule song... Brings back memories! Hope it turns out great regardless!

Back