I will make you a proffesional website (seo friendly)

kamby0

If you’re a singer or a musician, if you’re in a band, if you’re an actor, a dancer or MUSIC PRODUCER (or anything else at all for that matter) and you need a website… now is the time to get in touch. Let’s go big on this.

I have been creating and designing wordpress websites since forever - been working on some small 'n big projects too.
i'll make you a website of your desire that will satisfy you completely, I want client happy with me and my work.

* here you can check my latest project for noribeats http://www.noribeats.com *

I'll install wordpress in your domain hosting, also an customized premium theme and premium plugins needed for your website (myflashstore included).

What you will get from my Service:
1) WordPress installation and setup
2) One year of free hosting
3) Premium Theme Customization
4) .com domain for free
5) Necessary Plugins Installation
6) 10Illegal content age (About, Contact, Blog, Gallery, Portfolio, shop)
7) Portfolio of past projects
8) Image or video gallery
9) Full Responsive Design
10) Unlimited Revision until you are 100% happy
11) Great Communication
12) Bigger platform for your art. And WAY bigger audience thanks to my promotion/seo boost.
13) and way more..[/i]

I charge 100$ for my work and delivery time is 1 week. ( 1 year of free hosting and SEO boost included )
I can also promote your website by veryfied whitehat SEO methods for extra 30$. (at least 500 visitors a day garanteed!)

If you're interested in using my services, please contact me on : tristan.sassy@gmail.com

Back