How To Scratch Like DJ Premier In Any DAW No Turntables, No VST's Needed Easy Method

koollord

Battle Champion!
I noticed the art of Scratching is going down the drain alone with 90's Hip Hop. So I figured out a way to emulate Realistic Scratching Hooks that can be add to your beats. This is how i did it

thanks for watching it. I dont know if you know this, but learning how to scratch is a hard thing to do: is an art. With this video you could skip years of scratching lessons, and make your own scratching hooks. I scaned youtube to find a similar video, which was a failure: nobody thought of this before me,.

I scaned youtube to find a similar video, which was a failure: nobody thought of this before me,.

I swear I'm not just trying to troll you or be a jerk but I just have to point out that this is not something that nobody has thought of before you...

Here's a video from 2007 with nearly a half million views...

If you look at the related videos on the side, you'll see that there are actually quite a few tutorial videos for this. Just to clarify though, I do think it's really cool that you took the time to make the tutorial video on FL and I hope it helps out a lot of people!

Back