How old were you when you got into producing?

jmsfj

just curious, reply below
I was 11 when i first played with FL Studio, got serious just recently at 15

I was 16 - 17. Downloaded FL and started messing around with stuff, I had no idea it would stick the way it did, but I'm glad I found this earlier not later :)

Mixcraft the first one. [08, took a break till 2010 cuz ps3/360 generation]
FL Studio #2.[first learned daw]
Reason #3 [Main/favorite]
Studio One #4
Other dozens of daws tried out of curiosity.

Got my start at 14.
21 Now.

11 or 12 is super young! I started looking into it when I was 17, but got more serious around 20, and very serious around 22. I'm 24 now.

me and my sister would "produce" music with whatever we could find around the house at very young ages. I started playing guitar in my teens and also starting using a portable digital recorder, that burned CDs, to record singing and rapping over beats. But didn't get into recording software until I was 20.

If I remember correctly, I started at about 14. Started skating around that time and when I was about 16 I took a break because I was just discouraged and didn't think I could make good music, you feel me. But I picked it back up after about 5 months and stuck with it ever since. I'm 21 now.

I started around 20 years old and i was very bad when i started . took me around 3 years before i get confortable making decent track and im 25 now . Never to late to start doing music imo .

I first downloaded Fl studio when I was 13 sucked really bad.
I gave up at one point but came back to it around 16 or 17 yrs old, gotten kind of decent lol .

My uncle was into music, he was an engineer at the time, had keyring 49 laying around. He sat me down, I was like 13, hooked it up to reason and I had mad fun with it. Went back home saved up some money, bought a key rig 49, pirated fl studio and started messing around from there. When I was like 14/15, I was about to give it up because I didn't know wth I was doing and it wasn't really fun to just play around on the piano all day, till one day I finally found out how to actually make a full song. Then I found out you can make a lot of money doing it. Started taking it serious from there.

I was 16 when I started with Reason. I gave up very very quickly lol. Then I tried with FL around 20y but I've become serious in this just since two years and I'm 24 now !

I originally started playing with producing at the age of 17... i'm now 18 turning 19 in May. It feels like I've progressed greatly in a short time.

I DJed for 15 years before I started producing about 6 months ago. I am 37.

If only I had all the stuff to make producing easier when I was just starting out.

Never mind though, I produce because I love it, I don't expect to go anywhere with it.

Back