Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How old were you when you got into producing?

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    My earliest memory of creating music was while playing a Cap'n Crunch Flash Game that let you sequence preset loops on a simple DAW, this had to have been over 10+ years ago.

But I started working with FlStudio when I was 17, now 22. Took about 2 years of practice to produce anything I can look back at and not cringe.

Thanks
    I developed a love for electronic music back in College when I was about 18, we had to produce something back then but I had no idea what I was using and pretty much just used loops. Haha.

I recently started looking at producing music again but properly. I'm now 26.

Thanks
    I'm 55 now and having fun with my son who is 30, he went to college taking music industry arts and then set up a full blown studio. I help him out with all sorts of things as I can , mainly $ but I do all the studio video when he has clients in. Edit and then we started promoting the clients through various advertising and social media... great times.

Thanks
    I'd say I was in my very early teens when I started doing my own songs. I grew up around a cousin who had bands throughout my childhood and eventually he got me into songwriting and multi-tracking. A lot of my friends are heavy in the game and I've seen the flow from tape to digital and have surfed the wave so it was the next progression to hop on the newest hot thing which was digital recording so I started using various programs Emagic Logic, Protools, Reason essentially as they came out. Unfortunately I can't post a link as this is my first post.

Thanks
    I started very late at 21 and I am 23 now but work everyday on it for a couple of hours

Thanks

Thanks
    ^ damn, pretty young. That's good.
    Website | Soundcloud | Join our Record Label: Demo Submission

Thanks
    Think I was 14 but I was just always into making things like videos and music is the best from so this is where I ended up

Thanks
    I started making music when I was about 13 just messing around on Garageband, but didn't really start producing and grinding till I was 18.

Thanks
    I strated making beats by using mixcraft loops when I was 14, but two years later I started making my own beats when I purchased a keyboard and pad controller.
    Last edited by MoZedakos; 07-15-2017 at 01:21 AM.

Thread Information