How did you come up with your Producer Name

there was a show on tv called the mentalist, i never actually watched the show, i just kept seeing the ads for the show...so i thought how dope that would be if i put something in front of it. i needed something that was googleable. so i put inspir in front of it and there you have it. i've been the inspirmentalist since about 2007.

As an EDM artist I decided it's mostly European artists that rule the game so I made some fake polish/Russian/Swedish name... Schvletski..
the best part is I'm the only schvletski lol

I was trying to figure out a unique name, so I opened up Google and started typing some random name combinations, until I found something that returned NO RESULTS. And that's how I got my Producer name.

Last edited:
We were looking for something that you really remember!
One of us is really tall while the other is a tough guy... Size Matters
... and girls says that too LoooL

If DJ Mustard and DJ Snake can get away with their names... then I can get away with calling myself Trout Beatz, hehe.

(... also Murda Beatz told me to use the z...)

I like producers in the era of J Dilla, Just Blaze, Swizz Beats, Timbaland, Alchemist... My real name is Marvill so Marvillous Beats wrote itself.

Two first syllables of my name form a word which I translated to English, here goes Jackal, then put some twists on it and make it look good with the logo that I created

I came up with the name Stadium Checker, because I like to make my tracks sound like they're being played in an enormous outdoor stadium / sports ground.

Last edited:
My friends used to call me "toxi" (it means dangerous or somethin like that in english) then i just removed the vowels (I and O) so it became TX
everyone say my name suck but i like it and that's what matters

Last edited:
shit i just asked my bro lol n he came up with it he said cuz my music sounds very 80's ish

galaxima/rockstar-lifestyle

Attachments

• Rockstar Lifestyle (Soundcloud).mp3
    7.9 MB · Views: 24
I was trying to think of a name and was eating some marshmallows at the time, so just put a spin on that word and that's it lol.

I like the idea of having multiple names. Go by your most popular but show your evolution or progression by the upgraded names?

Back