How did you come up with your Producer Name

ya i think it has to be something unique that wont be washed away in a google search.

if your "production name" or whatever it is something like "Mario", people will never be able to find your tunes. Or if you name yourself, "Rubbermaid" (lol dont ask)
people will find the plastic bins and other random shit before they find your tunes.

Now, I'm talking about random people from like Swahili. Obviously your friends know where to find you tunes, but you're not trying to reach your friends, you're trying to reach people you'll never meet or know. So if they hear about you or read about you and they come back in a few days and google "Rubbermaid" they'll never find you. If it's unique, they'll find you. ;)

My first producer name was InsiemeVuoto (I think in English are Empty Set), a mathematical symbol. I used it for a year, then I noticed that it was not memorable by people, and then I changed it to Mr. Bourbaki, and Bourbaki is the surname of the person who invented the empty set.

my fathers first name is cornelius, and in iceland/skandinavia they use to have names like "larsson" when you're the son of lars.
first name is daniel + korrson

basically i wanted to come up with something which didn't have any google hits ;)

I have been going by "old man" but I think that needs to change. cant use my real name so thinking about creating a fake name of a real person.

This has been something I have been trying to figure out for 15 plus years. and I am still way off

I talked over a few names with friends until one came up that I really liked. Which was this, Guddboi. They always joked that I was the "good Christian boy", so it was kind of humorous and I thought it fit.

Back