Thread: How can I achieve strange fappy rippy Tipper like percussion sounds in Ableton?

Thanks

How can I achieve strange fappy rippy Tipper like percussion sounds in Ableton?

Sign in to disable this ad
    How can I achieve strange fappy rippy Tipper like percussion sounds in Ableton? Is he using high frequency synths with really fast oscillators or what?
    I think I got off on the wrong planet. Beam me up Scotty, there's no rational life here.

Thanks
    Don't think this is the best sub-forum to ask this, as many people will not see it. I think you might get much more feedback in the "sound design" section of the site, which seems more appropriate/relevant. Hopefully a mod can move it over there for you in a fashion to where you will also be able to see where it was moved.

Now, as for your question, I have also wondered about Tipper's unique approach and it sounds to me like it is a combination of warping and granular synthesis--or only granular synthesis with different modulations being controlled.

If you look into granular synthesis, those tight, "ripping" and "high tension" sounds make a lot more sense; very quickly.

Good luck.
    Last edited by AudioPhorm; 10-07-2017 at 09:28 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AudioPhorm For This Useful Post:

Thread Information