Golden Week Free Music Promotion

Golden Week

Hey Everyone!

I'd like to introduce myself; I own a music promotion channel on Youtube called Golden Week (I won't provide links because I am NOT advertising the channel here) and I know for a fact I'm not the only one who realizes how difficult it is to get music heard in today's industry.

I have a regular account on here for my personal production work (which I also wont advertise) and so as a member of the forum I wanted to make my youtube channel available for those who need help spreading their music.

Primarily, Golden Week posts EDM and trance, as well as chill step and some rap, depending on the production style. If you are a producer of one of these genres, don't hesitate to contact me! You can PM me on here and we can talk more, or if you just have a general question you can ask me here or through PM as well.

All my promotion is FREE, I don't charge at all. Having been stuck in the struggle of trying to get people to hear my music, I want to do my best to help out others. I'm also the kind of person who likes to meet people, so being able to talk with awesome musicians is payment by itself.

Back