Free Sequential Circuits Pro One Sample loops

Just to let you know that I have a web site that offers free Pro One Sample loops. The web site is very new as the idea came to me last week as I had quite a few samples, so I put the site together and the site will grow.

The samples range from okay to quite cool, so I am trying to get as many done as possible.

Some of the samples are unprocessed others are processed using Native Instruments Komplete 9 Guitar Rig and other NI plug ins.

Some of the loops I like more than others but it is possible to like a loop one minute and then hate it the next.

The loops are context dependent.

I try to process all non processed and in many cases add a list of processes to the sample name.

As, the original samples, sample well but there is an earth hum between the notes ..... !

Which means that if you want to use the samples, it would be best to 'cut' out the hum betwwen the notes ., . .

The hum can be a problem in some of the processed samples but if the sample is being pushed through a Ramfire then the harmonic can add an extra dynamic.

Currently there are two batches that are downloadable as zip's and a few playable on the front page.

Not sure when the next lot will appear but probably when I am in the right type of mood . . .

Here's the link to the pro one site: three w's dot pro dash one dash edm dot co dot uk.

Thanks to the wise guy who has stated no links in the post unless there are five.

Back