Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you ever get embarrassed to tell people what you produce with? [FL STUDIO]

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Reminds me of peoplewho always say FL studio renderings sound inferior to other daws but they never recognize FL productionswhen they don't know.

Use what works for you!

Thanks
    It really doesn't matter lmao. I personally get way better results in Reason/Studio One, but fl is entertaining.

Thanks
    The feeling of embarrassment is normal but when it comes to music production, it shows lack of self-confidence and for me that's a kind of weak. As long as you are confident to what you produce with then there is nothing to feel that way unless you got like a shit. If you are not comfortable with your DAW, you should have killed that thing at the very first place.

Thanks
    No never. I tell everyone that I know that I use Fl Studio for beats and Pro Tools for vocals. All DAW's sound the same to me. You can make a good song on any DAW. Some DAW's are easier to use though.

Thanks
    FL and protools...popular combo. What makes pro tools so special in vocal recording production? is it the hotkeys? better mixer operation ? smoothness? UI ?

Thanks
    A lot of big names use FL. Who cares, the fans never hear what program you use. They hear your music. FL does everything another program does, minus the live mixing ("DJ mixing") capabilities found in, say, ableton... I haven't found a good way to create live shows using FL studio. For production though, it's the same. It can record just as well as pro tools. It can mix and master just as well too.

It's not the program, it's the user. If you know how to use FL studio inside and out you can make some quality work.
    Last edited by Epsilon-144; 01-28-2017 at 02:29 PM.

Thanks
    Don't let anybody tell you daw ain't shit, they are all the same just some go about doing things in ways that are different but in the end they all get the job done and like Epsilon said your listener won't know what you used unless you told em anyway... What you should focus on is thinking how your listeners are going to perceive your music... That's important... Take em on a ride...

Thanks
    Whatever you produce with doesn't matter, quality does.

Thanks
    I'm more embarrassed about the actual music I make. Lol
    Every daw is complicated as heck at first, so to even know what you're doing in one is pretty freakin amazing in itself.

Thanks
    Yes i do

Thread Information