YouTube Channels/Websites for Pro Tools Videos

JC Biffro

Sup ya'll,

So I'm making my transition from FL Studio to Pro Tools. Loving the sleek interface, but I'm not finding it as initiative as Fl Studio. I'm sure it won't take me long to find my way round, but could do with a little guidance.

I've been searching on YouTube to find videos but finding resources on Pro Tools to be rather scarce. Would anyone be able to recommend any good YouTube channels or Websites dedicated to videos on getting started with Pro Tools?

Appreciate it, cheers in advance

Last edited:
Try these guys: Pro Tools Training Videos and Tutorials

I learned quite a bit from there training videos. It's membership based.. and you can choose to only get the pro-tools training or all access gives you everything. I really like the focus they give on the basics and the engineer specialty videos really help you gain insight into how to create those sounds your always hearing in music.

Try these guys: Pro Tools Training Videos and Tutorials

I learned quite a bit from there training videos. It's membership based.. and you can choose to only get the pro-tools training or all access gives you everything. I really like the focus they give on the basics and the engineer specialty videos really help you gain insight into how to create those sounds your always hearing in music.

Thanks for the suggestion - will give these guys a go.

Cheers.

If you go to homestudiocorner.com there's a section on the site that says "Videos" or something like that, and he's got tutorials on everything from aux sends and bus controls to setting up headphone mixes, different EQ techniques, parallel compression and other Pro Tools related vids .. all kinds of useful things. I subscribed to his newsletter and I get an email once every other day or so with articles of his ... generally really useful stuff.

Back