Sampling The Weeknd On The Mpc

For real gotta check those out, I'm looking for some headphones to mix with.
And yea I mean IMO the beat waz real chill, smooth, voice sample was ill too, anyone I've showed the beat too loved it.

How did you chop your samples up?
Did you evenly chop up some bars on ur MPC or did u manually select ur chops and put it together that way.
Watching the video looks like u chopped it up nice and even but I could be wrong.

Yeah There Pretty Good I Love Them And They Will Be Good For Mixing...
Thanks For Sharing My Video To.....

Yeah It Depends How I Chop It
But Yeah My Chops Were Even That Time I Looped It And Did An Automatic Chop To Make It Smooth

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Don't Own One But I Heard There Great ... I'm Investing In One Also @Sonnycarson.com

Alright cool dun know, I'm looking for some headphones to mix and I'm hearing a lot about that brand of headphones.
I always share good music, do you have a full song or finished product?

Alright thanks for the response, was wondering if you chopped up a perfect loop. Beat was smooth, so the voice sample you had from the song just happened to fall on the 1/4 note perfectly when you did auto chop?
I use Maschine so it's a bit different I'd imagine but close enough.

Maschine is real nice

@TDOT No Not A Full Song But I Will Let You Know When It's Finished. And Yeah If You Make A Perfect Loop Then Hit Auto Chop The Sample Will Play Back Smooth.... And The Headphones Are Great For Mixing Also

Alright cool thanks,
Yea I wasn't sure if you chooped up a perfect loop, sounded like you took a few accents from the song, just like one shots and layered them over ur main chops, let me know when you finish that track, would like to hear the finish product.

good looking on that

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

I sometimes see the Weekend through mutual friends cause we're from the same city, would be ill for him to here a nice flip of himself.

Lmao Thanks For The Honesty Don't Doubt Me

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Yeah That Would Be Super Ill.... @TDOT There Super Dope

What's good FP?
I've been staying up to date with this post to see what others think of,
I love this sample flip, to me it's very chill and ambient, good and chill enough that I can just listen to the beat itself and I can enjoy it.
For this type of beat can you see someone rapping on it? or is it more enjoyable on it's own?

This is so dope...as a noob I can honestly say in the most non-homosexual way possible. This beat made me moist.

The Weeknd has so much 'sampleable' stuff. I just listen to him and be like "If I was any good at making beats I'd sample this"

Back