Sampling a beat making with Maschine

I enjoyed watching you guys jam out thanks for that

That's awesome and the vocal samples really did it for me. I was feeling the idea before the vocals and then that just took it to a whole new level. Great job

Thanks Laman, your support is invaluable and we appreciate it fully. We will be coming out with more beat making videos soon so be sure to stay tuned.

I like the sound you are gravitating towards and you have talent, but it seems more like a documentary than a how-to video. I would assume that most people watching would want to gain some insight into how you are doing what you are doing besides a vague comment like "I split the sample onto different pads". Tell them how you did it with maschine so they learn something they might not know. Not trying to knock you guys, just not sure if it was instructional. I know the ins and outs of my software, but I've been doing computer editing since (yikes) the late 80's. Not everyone "gets" it.

Great quality video and audio, and nice chops on the keys! You're on a good path. Keep it up.

Higskies, your absolutely right. The focus of this video was more on the workflow of making a beat, rather then a step by step instructional video. That is, however, something we definitely plan on coming out with in the near future. Thanks for watching and for the feedback, man. We appreciate it and are glad you enjoyed it!

Back